Friday, October 12, 2007

Rides!!!!

I loved the rides my favorites are California Screamin', Tower of Terror,and the Maliboomer. My favorite this trip was the Maliboomer! It is bigger than the Tower of Terror!!! It launches you into the air and then drops half way and then goes back up and then drops you to the floor!!! It's so much fun!!! Thanks again grandma!!!

11 comments:

Sheri said...

My favorite ride was Monsters Inc. and Thunder Mountain. I get sick on the bigger rides :(

Sheri said...

mom how can your favorite ride be monsters inc. ? it is kiddy and there is so many different and better rides out there!

by:Alex

Kim said...

Hey, there is nothing wrong with the kiddy rides. I also love Monsters Inc. and Buzz Lightyear (which no one would go on with me, by the way!) But, my all time favorite ride is Tower of Terror. I've never tried Maliboomer. I'll definitely have to check it out. It sounds like fun.

Drea said...

Alexander -

Hi! This is Sister Boles. I think it is so cool that you started a blog. I just wanted to tell you that I really felt the spirit today when you bore your testimony. It was very special. You also have a wonderful mom!

Love, Sister Boles

Brian said...

In November, I'm deffinetly trying Maliboomer!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheri said...

thats right Joe,and Kim buzz is worst than monsters inc.

by:Alex

Sheri said...

thank you sis. Boles!!!

by:Alex

Kim said...

Buzz is cool! It's like you are in a video game. How can you not like that?

I do like Monsters Inc. too.

Hey, Joe has his own blog now. Check it out by going to my blog and connecting on the link. He's dying for comments.

Karen Lambson said...

My favorite ride this time was Bear Mountain. I had a blast!!
Thanks Alexander for riding with me to Red Lobster and back when everyone else wanted to go with Kim.
Sheri, what do you mean Buzz is worse than MOnsters Inc. They are both great family rides.

Xan said...

grandma it said by:Alex. sorry!!! now I have xan said.

Xan said...

11 comments thats almost a record for a new kid.