Twas the night before Thanksgiving and all through the store.
People were searching for food for the poor.
My family was running and looking for bread.
Just then my littlest cousin fell on his head.
We rushed him to the hospital in such a fright.
Soon the doctor came out and said"Oh he'll be all right."
So we took him home and put him in his bed.
Soon he woke up and said"My head."
He looked on the table and saw the bread.
He said"How did that get there"Thats what he said...
That is a start to my Thanksgiving poem there is alot more . Call my mom and ask her to send it to you. I wont have it at my house until Thanksgiving morning.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You're a poet and you know it!
Now I want to hear the rest of it. How come you didn't post the whole thing?
Because I couldn't remember it all. I didn't have it but I brought it home from school yesterday. I will try to remember to bring it to Thanksgiving dinner.
I think your poem was/is awesome! Who is that WONDERFUL teacher who had you do this SUPER activity that created such a MASTERPIECE!!!??? HAHAHAHA!
Have a GREAT Thanksgiving, Xander!
Love, Mrs. C
P.S. Told you I would write that!!! hehehe
I ate a ton of food. It was a great Thanksgiving.
Please finish the poem for all of us who are dying to hear it. Did you make it up yourself?
Post a Comment